This is the place to find the best permanent, contract and temp jobs in the property industry in Adelaide and South Australia. We can help you win a role in residential property management, commercial property management, leasing, valuation, conveyancing, trust accounting, property and real estate administration, shopping centre management, facilities management and much more.
Junior Commercial Property Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader
- Grow your career under the guidance of industry experts
- Immediate start available
An ideal opportunity to move from residential to commercial or for a fresh graduate wanting to get into the industry.
Shopping Centre Manager
- Five week assignment managing a well known suburban shopping centre
- Mid December start
- Well run centre with support from head office
Between roles or interested in contracting? Put your retail property management experience to good use in this busy role, with head office support.
- You have property management experience but want to develop your skills further?
- No weekend work
- You will be trained, mentored and encouraged as you become a Strata Manager
What a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Strata Management business and develop a totally new career path in property!
Residential Property Manager - Northern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $65,000 package plus incentives
- State of the art office with a 5-star hotel feel
- Small and tidy portfolio in the Northern suburbs
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Property Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Residential Property Manager - Southern Suburbs
- Up to $55,000 + Super + Car + Phone
- Work for a highly regarded agency with a solid reputation
- Very low turnover of staff
Opportunities like this do not pop up very often. Work for an award winning agency with Principals who are passionate about property management.
Customer Service / Marketing Assistant
- Northern suburbs
- One of the best cultures in the industry!
- Opportunities for career growth and progression
Develop your marketing skills by working alongside a highly experienced retail marketing manager. Assist with all aspects of social media.
Executive Property Administrator
- EA style role supporting a busy Director
- Excellent conditions and remuneration of circa $75000
- Dynamic culture in a fast-paced, growing environment
EA role with a twist! A great opportunity for an experienced Executive Property Administrator to provide high level support to the Director.
Recruitment Team Assistant
- Work in the leafy Hutt Street precinct close to cafes & services
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to the success of the team
- Great team culture, supportive environment + ongoing training
Build a career in recruitment! Lots of variety working alongside a high performer. Be the lynch pin in a busy team focused on quality client service.
Commercial Property Manager
- Mixed commercial & retail portfolio
- Parking space included
- No weekend work
Highly sought after opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to manage high end property portfolios.