Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
With extensive experience across construction, property, healthcare, medical research and not for profits, this outstanding candidate is ready for their next challenge.
- Unique skillsets across asset and facilities management and stakeholder/communication management
- Experienced in design management, including Autocad and Revit
- Implementation of all FM systems and processes, including contract management, budgets and WHS
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience in reviewing and implementing all facets of a complex and modern BMS
For further information about this candidate, contact Estelle Ferluga on 8232 2220.
Offering a high level of community housing experience specialising in high needs tenants, this tenacious and passionate person would be an asset to any business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders on all levels
- Ability to learn new projects quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Extremely proactive in seeking out new opportunities with various housing providers
- Available immediately for contract or permanent work with a police clearance and DSCI clearance.
For further information about this candidate, contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 8232 2220.
This talented candidate is fully experienced in the complete construction process extensively from inception through to completion of construction projects with multi-stake holder involvement within budget and timescale constraints.
- 20 years' professional consultancy experience
- Residential, commercial, education, industrial, health and aged care developments
- Experience in both development and capital works
- Development value ranging from $1mil - $220m
For further information about this candidate, please contact Estelle Ferluga on 8232 2220.