Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Property Manager/Inspections Officer
Reliable, flexible, and ready to tackle any challenge! If you have an overload of work or need someone to assist with inspections, we have you covered.
With experience in both South Australia and interstate, this highly computer literate and registered residential property manager is ready for a new opportunity.
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Knowledge of REST, File Smart, Real Estate Manager and a range of inspection apps
- Has worked in very busy portfolios
- Able to manage a whole portfolio or work as part of a POD system
Available now for permanent or temporary roles. For further information contact Jane Carey on 0417 817 781.
Residential Property Manager
Possessing an excellent attitude and a passion for property management, this driven candidate would be a positive addition to any team.
- Ideally looking for roles in the southern suburbs
- Available for full-time work
- Experience using Property Tree and REST
With more than 3 years' experience in property management, they are happy to run their own portfolio or to work in a POD system.
For further information about this candidate, contact Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499.
Property & Maintenance Coordinator
With extensive knowledge across maintenance for commercial and residential property, this professional will add huge value through both their technical knowledge and proactive approach.
- Coordinate maintenance and trades across a varied and large portfolio
- Manage projects and refurbishments
- Review and enter invoices, managing contracts, and budgets
- Experience in the private sector, community housing, and local government
A proven performer in being able to settle into a new environment and learn quickly. With a combination of attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of property and maintenance, this cheerful professional is available from the end of August for a new role.
Available for permanent or temporary positions. For further information contact Jane Carey on 0417 817 781.
Leasing Team Coordinator
With extensive experience across leasing administration for large shopping centres here in South Australia, this candidate would suit a PA type role, administration, or team coordination role.
Showing great time management and attention to detail (which were critical elements of their previous roles), this professional would be an asset to any organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of lease documentation
- Available immediately
- Ideally looking for 3-4 days per week