Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Commercial Property Manager
Are you looking for a highly knowledgeable commercial property professional? This candidate has 15 plus years experience across all areas of commercial, retail and industrial property.
- Available immediately
- Can hit the ground running very little training required
- Would suit either an agency or owner
With a diverse skill set that includes property management, property development, leasing and financial management, this candidate would be an asset to any organisation.
For further information about this candidate, contact Kelly Armstrong on 8232 2220.
Senior Property Administrator
This corporately presented and professional candidate has 7 years' experience in property administration and property management. Seeking temp or permanent work, this secure and steady candidate can hit the ground running and is available from the 9th August.
They are switched on, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are ideally looking for work in the northern or north-eastern suburbs.
Specialist skills include:
- REST Professional
- Accounts management
- Inspections- ingoings, outgoings, routine
- Lease renewals
- Repairs and maintenance
For further information about this candidate, contact Steph Baird on 8232 2220.
Governance & Project Officer
With an interest in both community housing and local government, this high quality and corporate candidate is seeking a role where they can use their highly developed customer service skills in a busy environment.
Key experience and skills include:
- Ability to work with a wide range of interest groups and people at all levels
- Excellent report writing skills with a focus on ensuring consistency and adherence to policy in documentation
- Exposure to the NDIS, Disabilities SA and Housing SA
- Proven skills in being able to manage complex customer service situations for a positive outcome
Available now for temporary or permanent work. For further information please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220.