Top Talent Available Now
Property Officer/Leasing Consultant
- In-depth knowledge of leases, licences and negotiating complex mixed use agreements.
- Extensive experience across all areas of property management in a local government setting
- Experience managing small teams
Available for permanent or contract work, this outstanding professional is ideally seeking a role in the government or not for profit space. If you have a challenging project or an overload of work, this is the property professional for you!
For further information please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220.
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Are you looking for a real estate office manager/administrator equipped with many years' experience in a highly regarded residential agency?
- Over 10 years experience spanning administration, personal assistant, sales and office accounting
- Full suite of bookkeeping skills (Xero) including payroll, commissions, end of month processes, BAS, budgeting and end of financial year reporting
- Sales support skills across Multi-Array and My Desktop
- Cert IV Real Estate Sales
- Strong communication skills and highly organised
This real estate professional would suit a small to medium sized professional environment and would ideally like to work east of the CBD. They are seeking school hours on an ongoing basis.
For further information about this outstanding candidate, contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 8232 2220.
With 1-2 years' experience in a commercial agency, this ambitious candidate is suited to an administrative role where they can grow and further develop their skills.
Experienced in a wide variety of commercial administrative tasks including;
- organising open inspections
- preparing lease agreements, contracts and disclosure statements
- trust accounting and general accounting
- completing contracts
- website updates
- reception duties
With a fantastic attitude and work ethic, this candidate would be an asset to any organisation.
For further information about this candidate, contact Kelly Armstrong on 8232 2220.