Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Senior Property Manageer
Showing excellent stability in their previous roles, this is a great opportunity to snap up a highly experienced professional. They are aiming to work anywhere from the southern suburbs to the CBD and surrounds.
- Knowledge of REST and Property Me
- Happy to work from the office and also undertake administrative duties
- Available immediately
- Fully licensed
Strata Manager/Trust Account Administrator
Our candidate has over 20 years' experience in the property industry but has been specialising in strata management for the past four years.
With experience spanning property management, sales, trust accounting and sales administration, this is a great opportunity to snap up a quality professional.
- Fantastic knowledge of REST
- Has managed trust accounts for over 500 properties
- Available within 2 weeks
Retail Lease Administrator
With 15 plus years' working in commercial agency, shopping centre management and government environments, this highly experienced candidate would be an asset to any business.
- Skilled in lease negotiation; liaising with tenants, solicitors, insurance agencies and financial institutions
- Works well under pressure
- Corporate presentation
- Available immediately
Showing proven experience building great relationships with tenants and landlords, both external and internal, and the ability to manage teams.
Community Housing and Property Professional
If you have a short term project or long term need tap into the diverse skills of this professional! With a flexible approach, key experience includes:
- Leading a team to deliver housing solutions and case management in a mixed-use site
- Strong understanding of risk, governance and the implementation and review of policies and procedures
- Stakeholder management across staff, customers, government departments and community organisations
- In-depth experience in managing and coordinating maintenance
- Additional knowledge across residential property and strata management
With a current DCSI clearance, a Registered Land Agent and community services studies completed, this highly professional candidate is happy to work at either at a leadership/strategic level or in an operational role. This is a great opportunity to import a range of skills and experience into your organisation!
For further information about this candidate, please contact Jane Carey on 0417 817 781.