Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
With more than 9 years' experience in the property industry, this professional is looking for a part-time role where they can continue to learn and grow.
- Available immediately and looking for 3-4 days per week
- Up to date with all accreditations
- Happy to work in residential valuations across all areas of metro Adelaide
Showing excellent stability in their previous roles, this motivated individual works effectively as part of a team or individually.
Project Manager/Office Manager
Are you implementing changes in your organisation and you need an resource to help? This forward thinking, highly corporate and skilled professional has experience in areas including:
- Leading rebranding, system & process reviews, database management and migration, customer service level improvement and digital marketing;
- Project management including office relocations;
- Event management; and
- Stakeholder engagement.
With exposure to industries including real estate, mining and media, if you have a short to medium term project where you need results quickly, this is the ideal person for you. Available for projects of up to 6 months in length on a full or part-time basis.
With more the 10 years’ experience in the property industry, this all-round professional has proven skills in managing leases in a busy environment. Key skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of retail and commercial leases and disclosure statements
- Skilled in rent reviews and negotiations and able to review and interpret documentation
- Project management experience including end to end tenancy delivery in tight timeframes
- Excellent customer service and administration skills with the ability to juggle a high volume of work against competing needs
- Great stability and loyalty
Commercial Property Management Administrator
This candidate has great commercial property management admin experience including property management accounting and financial reporting for a busy portfolio.
- Sales and leasing admin support
- Proficiency in multiple database and IT operating systems; MS Word and Excel, Outlook, Multi-Array and MYOB
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual able to manage a high workload
Showing excellent stability in their previous roles, this motivated individual works effectively as part of a team or individually. Seeking a part-time role, they are available from mid to late September.
Governance & Project Officer
With an interest in both community housing and local government, this high quality and corporate candidate is seeking a role where they can use their highly developed customer service skills in a busy environment.
Key experience and skills include:
- Ability to work with a wide range of interest groups and people at all levels
- Excellent report writing skills with a focus on ensuring consistency and adherence to policy in documentation
- Exposure to the NDIS, Disabilities SA and Housing SA
- Proven skills in being able to manage complex customer service situations for a positive outcome