Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Retail Property Manager
With over 10 years' experience in facilities and shopping centre management, this outstanding candidate is ready for their next challenge. Currently working as an assistant shopping centre manager, they have a wealth of knowledge and experience in commercial property management.
- Hard working and reliable
- An excellent candidate for a shopping centre based role
- Open to temp and permanent opportunities
For further information about this candidate, please contact Kelly Armstrong on 8232 2220.
Community Housing Tenancy Officer
With a background in the community housing sector, this switched-on candidate has a strong client focus, complimented by excellent knowledge of managing community housing.
- Has progressed and been promoted through a growing organisation
- Hands-on experience includes inspections, organising maintenance, allocating tenants, and following up rent arrears
- Strong focus on engaging with tenants and building positive relationships
- Excellent computer skills including REST and Chintaro
Professionally presented with a passion for the community housing sector and available for permanent or temporary work. Please contact Jane Carey or Mary-Jane Massicci on 8232 2220 for further information about this candidate.