Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented candidates be your next employees?
Property Officer/Project Manager
A proven performer with the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a new environment, this property professional comes highly rated from the last assignment we placed them in.
- Excellent stability of employment and experience in managing a diverse portfolio of properties.
- Strong experience in managing leases and licences, facilities management and capital works projects up to $500k.
- Consultative approach with proven skills in building strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Outstanding report writing skills and always keen to learn more.
They have the flexibility to work across local government, state government or the private sector and are available for up to 12 months on a contract basis.
For further informaiton about this outstanding candidate, contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220.
Residential Property Manager/Assistant
Commencing their property management career approximately eight years ago and working their way up from assistant to property manager level, this candidate has a thorough understanding of all aspects of property management.
- corporately presented
- highly experienced using property management systems and procedures including REST software
- available immediately
With a steady work history this experienced residential property manager is a secure choice. They are available 3-5 days per week, ideally in the southern suburbs of Adelaide and would consider both permanent and temporary roles.
For further information about this candidate, contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 8232 2220.
Commercial Property Manager
Are you looking for a highly knowledgeable property professional? This corporate, degree qualified, commercial property manager with private sector and local government experience is available now for a contract or permanent role.
Great suite of skills across:
- management of leases/licences
- working with easements and encroachments
- project management and property management for local government
In addition, this candidate has an in-depth knowledge of property management in a commercial agency environment.
For further information about this candidate, please contact Jane Carey on 8232 2220.