Top Talent Available Now
Could these talented property and real estate candidates be your next employees?
Trust Account Administrator
Showing excellent stability in their previous roles, this highly experienced professional would be an asset to any business.
- Can manage trust accounting for over 1000 properties
- Available for temp or permanent work 3 days per week
- Ideally looking for roles in eastern/hills areas
Senior Sales Administrator
Equipped with many years' experience in the property industry and with a diverse skill set spanning administrative, personal assistant and sales roles, this outstanding candidate will get snapped up quickly.
- Great attention to detail, customer service and coordination skills
- Solid IT proficiency
- Available for temp/perm work ideally in the eastern suburbs
- Flexible and mature approach with a willingness to do whatever is asked
With strong communication skills this candidate would suit a small to medium sized professional environment.
Senior Residential Property Manager
With a passion for property management, this highly motivated individual has strong administration, organisation and management skills.
- 10 years' experience in the residential property management sector
- Knowledge of Multi-Array, REST and Property Tree
- Solid understanding of trust accounting
- Immaculately presented
This highly motivated individual would be an asset to any business and is ideally looking to work for a boutique agency south-west of the city.
Property Manager / Project Manager
Do you need to add a versatile property professional to your team? Corporate with a unique skill set to boot this highly motivated property professional is looking to cement their experience with a property owner. Experience includes:
- Commercial leasing of a corporate portfolio
- Sourcing sites
- End to end project management managing fit outs
- Contract management
- Residential property acquisition and disposal
- Residential property management
Key skills include; managing complex negotiations in a fast paced environment, being able to assemble and lead a team of consultants and the ability to meet strict deadlines. This outstanding candidate is seeking a varied role working with a corporate or not-for-profit owner.
Real Estate All Rounder
With over 15 years' experience in real estate, this flexible temp is a true all-rounder.
- Able to manage a portfolio of properties, handle trust accounting or switch into to a busy sales support role
- Has a Cert IV in property
- Highly experienced with REM and Agent Box.
Available for assignments in the CBD and eastern areas of Adelaide.