- Diverse role covering reception and property management duties
- Do you have immaculate presentation along with strong administrations skills
- A fun and respectful culture, modern offices located in the CBD
Be the face of the company! Are you dynamic, professional & highly organized? Complete this successful team!
- Join a down to earth team within a positive influenced environment
- Work closely with a hands on Director and experienced team members
- Ideally suited to a property manager with 12-18 months experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join a fantastic team in north eastern suburbs.
- Salary in excess of $60,000 plus superannuation
- Excellent bonuses, company car, iPhone, iPad & Mac supplied
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an amazing opportunity to manage a quality portfolio for a leading agency situated in an iconic city fringe suburb.
- Opportunity to thrive in a supportive collaborative environment.
- Very clean, medium-sized portfolio - Long term staff - ample parking.
- Office is within walking distance to cafes, shops and amenities.
An opportunity exists for a full-time Property Manager to join a boutique agency centrally located in Adelaide.
- Are the beachside suburbs calling you? Western and north western based portfolio
- Monday to Friday role, no after hours, no routine inspections, no BD!
- Build your career in property in this vibrant & progressive team culture
Do you love the coastal lifestyle? Transfer your skills from an aligned industry or bring your property management experience with you. Learn & grow!
- Do you have a talent for organising people, documents and processes?
- Do you have people management skills but like to remain hands on?
- Are you driven, ambitious and fully motivated to be the best you can be?
Are you a Senior Sales Administrator looking at taking the next step in your career by managing a medium-sized team. Real estate experience is a must.
Business Development Manager
- Looking for a great company culture with strong employee retention?
- Do you have connections in the northern/north eastern area of Adelaide?
- Base salary plus commissions - you control what you earn
Take your property management and networking skills to the next level with this boutique agency that will reward and recognise your hard work!
Property Administrators/ Receptionists
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Flexible working hours - work the hours you want!
- Short and long term assignments available!
Edge Recruitment are searching for experienced administrators and receptionists for temporary assignments in various locations across Adelaide
Temporary Property Managers and Assistants
- We are looking for experienced property management staff - Immediate starts!
- Roles available within residential agencies and not for profit organisations
- Great hourly rates, less pressure, no weekend work and more flexibility!
Property Management assignments available now! Start Immediately. A variety of roles available including administration and trust accounting.
- Full time or part time hours with a mix of office based and work from home
- Be recognised for your contribution to the success of the team
- Great team culture, supportive environment + great systems and procedures
Are you an energetic, proactive and creative recruiter who builds great relationships? Join a busy team focused on quality client service.
- Scope to grow and develop
- Varied files - residential, commercial & more!
- Northern suburbs
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced file manager to join this firm in the northern suburbs.
Real Estate - Sales Associate
- We have roles working alongside successful agents in most areas of Adelaide
- You will need energy, enthusiasm and exceptional attention to detail
- You must have completed or be willing to commence a Certificate IV in Property
Without doubt the best way to start a successful career in real estate sales is to support a consistently high performing sales consultant.
- Regional role based in Whyalla
- Blue chip asset owner and head office support provided
- Enjoy the regional lifestyle while working for a corporate company
Manage one of the largest shopping centres in regional SA, great lifestyle opportunity, retail management or operations experience welcomed.
- Work your own hours
- Enjoy a supportive team environment
- Work for a company with an excellent industry reputation
Do you want to work for one of Australia's leading national valuation firms? An opportunity exists for a Valuer to join their dynamic team.
Senior Sales Administrator
- Work with high performing and experienced sales team members
- Cafes and shopping at your doorstep
- Small-medium professional/corporate office
Love working in a corporate, busy office where no two days are the same? Experience with sales agencies, contracts, forms & settlements a must.
- Here is an opportunity to join an experienced and progressive team
- Attractive salary plus car included
- Immediate start- office within 5kms north of the city
Work for a fun professional real estate company where management understands the demands of property management.
- Use your trust account knowledge within the property industry
- Join one of Adelaide's well established residential and commercial agencies
- City based company & car parking included
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Property Administrator to join a well known real estate company in Adelaide
- Adelaide CBD location-corporate offices
- Car parking included -medium size portfolio
- Great culture & workplace
Experienced Commercial Property Manager required for agency located in the CBD. Autonomous role working closely with the sales and leasing executive.