Residential Property Manager - Eastern Suburbs
This company has an impeccable reputation which has made them one of the most elite businesses in the Adelaide real estate market. They pride themselves on the ability to deliver upon customer service and core business values which positions the business at the forefront of their industry.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure the highest standard of customer service is being provided to all clients whilst managing a small quality portfolio.
As their new Residential Property Manager your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Inspections (routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Monitoring properties and following up all lease expiries monthly
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal hearings
- Show throughs
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing and costing
- Bond refunds
- Ideally a minimum 3-5 years experience in property management
- Registration in Property Management
- Must be organised with excellent time management skills.
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills.
- Your personality must be enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and have high ethical values.
- Have experience with Rest
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - You enjoy a positive, fun and vibrant work place.
- Learn how the best in the business operate and succeed.
- Grow with a company that believe in their staff
- This agency attracts and retains the best real estate professionals in Adelaide.
Date posted: Tue, 9th Apr 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org