Land Sales Assistant
A rare opportunity for a Land Sales Assistant to join a well known National Builder working within their northern suburbs sales centre!
Working part-time, you will be available to work Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 1pm to 5pm (not negotiable).
This role would suit someone who has experience in or is studying within the Building and Construction or Real Estate Industry.
This role is a long term position of a 6 month minimum duration with a possible extension.
Reporting to the SA Land Agent Manager, your role will include:
- Face to face customer interaction
- Answering customer queries
- Directing sales inquiries to sales staff
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Disseminating information (through email and database inquiries)
- Maintaining a friendly and considerate environment
- Data entry into systems
- Other general administration duties
- Experience in sales within the building & development industry
- Be available to work weekends
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Particularly Word and Excel)
- Professional presentation
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
Date posted: Thu, 11th Apr 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org