With 30 plus years experience as an award winning agency, our client is a market leader with a proven track record for producing superior results in their marketplace. This is an opportunity for a real estate professional to work alongside an exceptional real estate team.
An opportunity has arisen to support a high performing sales agent in the south west of Adelaide. You must have a genuine passion for real estate as well as being focused and have a positive attitude.
With unbeatable market knowledge, exceptional marketing skills and a service to customers that is second to none! You will provide full support on a day to day basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Prepare listing kits and marketing of properties
- Attending meetings with photographers, stylists and buyers
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Database entry and management
- Sales campaign managements
- Online marketing
- Auction and open home preparation
- Attending auctions and open homes
- Conducting pre-settlements and settlements of properties
- Real Estate experience essential
- Must be currently completing or completed your Certificate IV in Property
- Immaculately presented
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess a strong work ethic
Work with an award winning team with ample opportunity to progress. This is a newly renovated office with state of the art technology, an incredible team culture like no other with many training opportunities.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Mon, 29th Apr 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com