Commercial Property Manager
Work for a well recognised brand in one of Adelaide’s busiest Commercial Property Management departments. Modern offices that are conveniently located just outside of the city.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, contractors and tenants in a face to face environment
- Maintaining an up-to-date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Lease negotiation
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Continual maintenance management including obtaining quotes and arranging maintenance contracts
- Ensuring all rent reviews are implemented in required time frames
- Arrears management
- Budgets & outgoings reporting
- The successful applicant must have experience in the commercial property management sector
- Tertiary qualifications in property or relevant real estate certification
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Great organisational skills and be systems oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence and ability to liaise with all levels of professionals
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements
- Reliable car and drivers licence
Be supported by a great team of positive corporate professionals in a friendly environment. A fantastic opportunity for you to join one of Australia's well-known real estate brands. Work Monday to Friday only and enjoy your weekends off.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 20 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 7th May 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org