Project Administrator/Coordinator - Capital Works
We have a busy role for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to work with a team where significant change is occurring to a large portfolio of properties.
Working as part of a busy team, your key duties will include:
- Providing admin and project support to a team of experienced project managers
- Updating records and managing agreements in line with organisational policy
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Preparation of reports and submissions
- Assisting with minor projects
If you are available to start in the next 1-2 weeks, have strong IT and admin skills with the ability to learn new programs quickly we want to hear from you!
The majority of this role will be based in-office and have a busy administrative component, although occasional site visits may be required (transport will be provided).
For further information please contact Jane Carey at Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Interested in something else? Many of our best temp and contract roles are never advertised and to be considered you have to be registered with us!
Date posted: Thu, 9th May 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org