Commercial Property Manager
We are excited to present a never released Senior Commercial Property Manager role to the Adelaide job market. A portfolio sophisticated enough to challenge the most seasoned professional but so exciting and rewarding that you'll never look back.
Charter Hall Group (ASX:CHC) is one of Australia’s leading fully integrated property groups, with a portfolio of over $28.4 billion of high quality, long leased properties across the office, retail, industrial and social infrastructure sectors.
The Group has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth and oversees a portfolio of 820 properties that is more than 5.4 million square metres in size. The ASX100 Group has over 28 years’ experience managing and investing in high quality property on behalf of institutional, wholesale and retail clients.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and collection of rent, arrears & all other lease related management responsibilities.
- Managing lease contracts and renewals, including collection of rent, recovery of arrears and all other lease related responsibilities
- Working with the state based Asset Manager with regard to new leasing opportunities
- Monthly reporting
- Budget and monthly financial reporting
Our client is seeking an individual who has a solid 5 + years managing a mixed-use commercial portfolio, with a natural ability to take the lead to become a trusted advisor overseeing the assets.
- Property qualification is required
- Immaculately presented and confident character
- Have proven ability managing a commercial portfolio – with a strong preference for Office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of all Microsoft packages
- Exceptional organisational skills
This is a role that will see you working closely with the existing and experienced collaborative senior management team. They have a diversified portfolio of impressive local assets and continue to experience organic growth. Salary between to $100K - $120K including superannuation plus bonuses, for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 6th Jun 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com