Commercial Trust Account Administrator
About the Company
Our client specialises in delivering an exceptional service to the Adelaide commercial property market. They are a niche provider offering independent property advisory, consulting and asset management services with a philosophy to create and build strong relationships with clients, maximizing the performance and presentation of property investments.
About the role
You will enjoy being an essential part of this professional and friendly team who are highly valued by their clients. You will excel in:
- Accounting and administration of all Trust Account records (Commercial)
- Input of receipts and charges such as letting fees, lease renewal fees advertising, creditor invoices etc;
- Uploading budgets
- Bank reconciliation of the Trust Account - daily/weekly/monthly;
- Processing of exchange and settlement monies
- Assisting with the annual trust account and tenant outgoings reconciliation
- Accounting to owners and landlords
- System housekeeping
- Rental adjustments & refunds
Skills & Experience
For you to be successful in this position you will need to show stability and experience in a busy trust administration based role (2-4 years). Exposure to a similar position in the property industry (residential or commercial) will be highly regarded. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook will be essential to your success.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 27th Jun 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org