About the Company
This agency was envisaged and created to provide a personalised, professional and state-of-the-art approach to real estate where attention to detail is paramount. With a fresh approach to the real estate industry this company provides innovative, quality and personalised service.
About the Role
Well known as a professional in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide this sales consultant builds an immediate rapport with clients upon their first contact making them feel confident and relaxed in their knowledge of the market and their selling ability. Now looking for that "special" someone to assist them in the day to day duties of coordinating and managing their busy diary.
With your energy, enthusiasm, communication and listening skills as your biggest assets, you will benefit from this successful mentor. Every day will be different with you undertaking the following duties:-
- Booking all advertising & marketing including Advertiser and Messenger advertisements, internet and social media marketing and letterbox drops
- Copywriting and submitting editorial material
- Preparing contracts, form 1's and addendums
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers and conveyancers
- Attending building inspections, open inspections and private inspections
- Preparing marketing proposals
- Opportunity to list and sell in your own right
You must have your Certificate IV in Property and have at least 3 years experience working as either a sales person or sales administrator in a real estate agency. You must be immaculately presented with good communication skills and willing to go that each mile for clients.
Culture & Benefits
Our client operates a professional yet casual environment where they reward their staff for reaching milestones. This company enjoys what they do and it comes across in all aspects of their business.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Date posted: Fri, 28th Jun 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com