Residential Property Manager
Take this opportunity to be part of one of Adelaide's leading icons in the real estate industry specialising in property management. Our client requires a high level Residential Property Manager to work in the west suburbs and manage a north-eastern portfolio on a full-time basis.
As their new Property Manager you will have the ability to multi-task, while being able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure. Your day to day duties will include but not limited to the following:-
- conducting routine and in/outgoing inspections
- processing tenant applications and checking references
- signing up new tenants and explaining requirements under the Act
- managing rental arrears
- organising maintenance
- bond finalisation and refunds
To be successful for this excellent opportunity you must possess the following qualities:
- well organised, proficient and have the ability to prioritise
- professional communication skills with casual and friendly approach
- knowledge of relevant SA legislation
- previous property management experience of at least 2-3 years
- a passion for delivering customer service
In return you will receive
- In return for your skills and hard work, our client offers a great work environment where your hard work will be recognised
- Work within an excellent work ethos and culture.
- A competitive salary package is offered for this role.
Date posted: Fri, 26th Jul 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com