About the role
We are seeking to appoint a full time commercial property management administrator. This is a fast paced role with a strong trust accounts focus. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a national brand and further enhance your already strong commercial administrative skills, working across a large and diverse portfolio.
- Daily Receipting of Electronic Transfers & Cheques
- Daily printing arrears & daily property balances
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Daily Bank Deposits
- Entering accounts payable on database (adept)
- Assist Tenants with day to day accounts payable queries
- Re-Receipting tenant receipts as required
- Monthly Arrears Letters (Assistance)
- Monthly Rent Accounts (Assistance)
- Percentage Rent Calculations - Specialty Shops
- Turnover Figures - collections of figures and monthly report to Nick
- Entering CML tenants & Invoicing
- CML Record of Income Report
- Audit monthly invoice /reports
- Assistance to Legal Department – Reviewing Documents and administrative duties
- Any other assistance or tasks as required or directed from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience within a busy accounts commercial property management role
- Very strong word processing skills are essential
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- A very high attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and organised with the ability to multi task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment is vital.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team environment with a great support network. This company will support you and your development as they continue to grow.
How to apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 08 8232 2220 or simply apply now.
Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 5th Aug 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org