Residential Property Manager - Northern Suburbs
This company is an energetic, dynamic, skilled and passionate team of property professionals driven to deliver outstanding customer service and the highest quality marketing. Their knowledge, hard work, honesty and personalised service has been integral to their success and our reputation.
We are currently recruiting for a Residential Property Manager with the following skills and experience to join a leading team based in the northern area of Adelaide:
- Manage a clean 120 portfolio within a tight geographical radius
- Coordinate maintenance
- Conduct open inspections, routines, ingoing/outgoing reports
- Attend Tribunal hearings
- Provide high-level customer service to tenants and clients
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years proven property management experience (you might be an experienced property manager or an assistant looking to step up)
- Have completed or applied for your registration (speak to us about how we can provide financial assistance)
- Confidence dealing with landlords and tenants and ability to juggle the competing demands that come with property management
- Knowledge of REST or Property Tree
- General knowledge of the northern suburbs
This team have a strong culture of ongoing training, constant improvement, new technologies and the latest marketing strategies. If you are customer focused and want the best for your clients then this is the company for you. They have excellent staff retention, first class social events, brilliant ongoing training and a culture like no other.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Aug 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org