About the company
This longstanding company has a progressive structure with specialised roles meaning you have an opportunity to work in a team environment where you are supported by a management team, a business development team, administration and finance team and other property managers. By working together they deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Managing a portfolio of 180 managements
- Attending Tribunals
- Conduct incoming and outgoing inspections
- Complete repairs & maintenance management
- Arrears control
- Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Property Manager
- Local knowledge preferred in the Charles Sturt Council Area
- Certificate of Registration
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written
This company are family friendly and pride themselves on the culture they have created being forward thinking. You will definitely enjoy the fast pace, training and room to grow within the company.
- State of the art technology lets you work on the run or from home.
- All you need to focus on is the client relationship management.
- A base salary that will truly reflect your experience as a respected property professional.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 20th Sep 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org