About the company
This five star, award winning agency has been in business for over 10 years. Winning many awards for their exceptional and dedicated service, both in sales and property management. They pride themselves in their proven ability to achieve remarkable results for their clients.
This company goes from strength to strength, and as such they are now seeking a focused and motivated Property Manager who is looking to work within a well respected and highly successful business. Duties will include:
- Professionally liaise with landlords, tenants and tradespeople
- Conduct lease renewals, rent reviews, in-going, routine and final inspections
- Identify and report on routine, urgent and proactive maintenance
- Attend Tribunal hearings
- 2 - 3 Years’ Property Management experience
- Have completed or applied for your registration (speak to us about how we can provide financial assistance)
- Have a good understanding of REST and File Smart
- Be effective without direct management, yet welcome structure and supervision as needed
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and express yourself proficiently in order to achieve success in your work
- A really positive, energetic team work environment
- A company and team that enjoy the social side of work
- A diverse company with huge opportunities for growth and progression
You will enjoy working in a highly corporate office and relish the opportunity to be a team player operating within a tightly knit company. You'll be rewarded both personally and financially with ongoing training and a competitive remuneration package, including excellent bonuses, company car, phone and laptop.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 or 0405 79 971 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 26th Sep 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org