About the Company
Located within the City of Holdfast Bay this company has a great opportunity for an experienced Trust Accountant to join their boutique agency. You will be working in a close-knit team and exposed to property management trust accounting.
The role of the Trust Accountant is vital to this business and will provide effective, accurate and timely service functions in the accounts area of residential property management across this business. You will be responsible for:
- High volume communication with Landlord/Tenant enquiries
- Mid-month and end of month owner payments and audit reports
- High volume processing of water, council and strata rates
- Bi-monthly rent invoicing
- Receipt reversals and direct debit dishonours
- Tenant refunds and bond refund receipting
- Landlord and creditor payments
- Ideally experience in residential rental trust accounting using Property Me
- Outstanding communication skills, be good with numbers
- Good time management and attention to detail
The successful applicant must have attention to detail that is second to none, experience in real estate/property management.
- A current real estate certificate of registration
- A professional courteous and friendly phone manner
- Experience in real estate trust accounting & general administration
- Experience using Propertyme and Microsoft Office suites
- Career progression
- Permanent part time (15-25 hours per week)
- Friendly office culture
- Competitive hourly rate
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 26th Sep 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com