Assistant Property Manager
About the company
This prestigious high end real estate office in the City of Burnside is offering the an Assistant Property Manager and immediate start to join their vibrant, friendly and warm team.
Working in large team of property managers, your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with landlords & tenants
- Managing rent arrears
- Completing ingoing and outgoing inspections & periodic inspections
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Attending tribunal as required
- 1 - 2 Years’ Property Management experience
- Have completed or applied for your registration (speak to us about how we can provide financial assistance)
- PropertyMe or Property Tree experience an advantage but no essential
- Strong communication skills with a knack for time management, self motivation and excellent customer service
This company dedicates themselves to further education and continual growth and development. This is supported but working within a great team culture which is supportive, fun and friendly. Regularly they hold social events i.e. annual awards night, regular team breakfasts and movie nights.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 8th Oct 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com