Project Sales Manager
With a reputation built over 25 years for designing and building sustainable high quality residential homes, this is a great time to join this established and growing company. This company has projects currently under construction with many due to be completed in the next 2 months.
As the Project Sales Manager you will be managing the entire sales process from initial inquiry through to settlement and handover, ensuring a customer orientated approach at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of monthly sales and settlement targets
- Estate management
- Manage the CRM database and provide weekly reports and updates to management including sales pipeline, traffic and buyer profiles
- Accurately complete and process all contracts, conditions and deposits
- Attend weekly sales as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years previous real estate or project sales experience
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated, driven and possess a resilient attitude
- Strong ability to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Solid communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Be available to work Saturdays & Sundays (11am-3pm)
- Have intermediate to advanced skills across the Microsoft Office Suite
Be part of a collaborative working environment working for a company who truly values their people. This is a fantastic long term career opportunity for someone to grow within the company.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn a significant uncapped income based on salary plus commission per sale.
This is a full time, permanent position with days off during the weekday.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Wed, 9th Oct 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com