Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and amenities this office is nestled in the best part of the western suburbs. This is an excellent opportunity for a property manager with strong people management skills to run a small team while staying hands on in a portfolio. This office is part of an office network that has retained it's boutique feel.
With a medium sized portfolio of under 150 properties, you will be required to perform a role covering all aspects of property management.
- Managing arrears, rental reviews and rent increases
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Landlord and Tenant communications
- Bond management
- Tribunal attendance and insurance claims
- Application checking and leasing
Qualities that are important to this client are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Minimum 3 years experience in a property management office
- Property management registration
With a culture that is centered around offering exceptional customer service the staff in this in this organisation are energetic, ambitious and knowledgeable. As a boutique office you will enjoy the interaction with your colleagues and the personal interest taken in each individual by management. This is something that is also reflected in their client relationships! The successful applicant will enjoy a generous salary, company car and commissions.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Thu, 7th Nov 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org