Work for one of South Australia’s leading retirement, aged care and home care service providers across Adelaide. Our client employs approximately 500 staff and they are looking for a property graduate to join their property department. Located in the City of Prospect with modern offices and facilities and on site car parking. If you’re a property graduate interested in starting a career in the property industry this may be the job for you!
- Support the Property team in the management of the end-to-end property process for the property/healthcare space.
- Day to day you will respond to and organise all maintenance queries from a multi-site portfolio of properties owned by the client.
- Assist with facilities management , capital works and leasing.
- Continually build customer relations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Site visits two - three days a week to ensure all maintenance projects are on schedule/completed.
- Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, property, project management, construction or have obtained your Property Management Registration
- Ability to manage relationships with a diverse range of key stakeholders
- Ensure attention to detail and accuracy is achieved
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent initiative with the ability to work autonomously often.
What’s on offer
This is an entry level role for a property graduate that is passionate about working in the property sector. You will work amongst professionals that will guide you to excel in the industry. A base salary plus salary packaging is on offer. A company car will be provided for site visits.
How to apply
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on
08 8232 2220 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 20th Nov 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com