Our client is arguably one of Australia’s fastest growing independent residential property firm since establishment six years ago. Employing the most passionate property people. They sell in excess of over 1000 homes per year and manage in excess of 1500 investment properties.
Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager with exceptional customer service skills and a highly personable approach to their Landlords and tenants as you will spend approximately 75% of your time in the office nurturing these relationships. The portfolio on offer is situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to:
- Maintain and enhance existing landlord and tenant relationships
- Final inspections and follow up
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Tribunal attendance when required
- Insurance claims
- Bond refunds
As their new Residential Property Manager you will have:
- Thorough understanding of current legislation
- 3-5 years experience as a residential property manager with your property management registration.
- Confidence in dealing with landlords and tenants
- Sound knowledge of REST or Propertyme
- General knowledge of the western area of Adelaide.
Our client places a very important emphasis on culture, team building, support and a healthy work/life balance. They are a forward thinking business with an innovative approach to their work. This work place will not disappoint! An attractive salary is on offer along with a generous car allowance.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Sat, 23rd Nov 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org