Work for a well recognised brand in one of Adelaide’s busiest residential Property Management departments. Modern offices that are conveniently located close to the city.
Key duties will include:
- Property show throughs
- Routine inspections
- Ingoing/outgoing inspection
- Organising maintenance
- Preparing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing/costing
- Preparing bond refunds
- Approving and signing up tenants
- Bond finalisations and refunds
- Attending Residential Tenancies Tribunal hearing
- The successful applicant must have experience in the residential property management sector
- Relevant real estate certification
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Great organisational skills and be systems oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence and ability to liaise with all levels of professionals
- Reliable car and drivers licence
Be supported by a great team of positive corporate professionals in a friendly environment. A fantastic opportunity for you to join one of Australia's well-known real estate brands. If you do not have your current real estate qualification ask us how you can attain this.
How to apply
For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 08 8232 2220 or 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 2nd Dec 2019
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org