About the Company
Located in the eastern suburbs, work for this established corporate Real Estate company that pride themselves on their reputation and experience in the industry. This well known agency focuses on an eastern suburbs clientele where they offer superior service at all times.
About the role
If you love working in a busy environment then this role is for you. Be motivated by the strong property management experience this team has to offer. This is a shared portfolio where your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Routine inspections
- Organising Maintenance
- Liaising with landlords in relationship to existing properties
- Internet marketing
- Approving and signing up tenants
- A knowledge of the process regarding tribunals
- Sound knowledge of Multiarray (or similar real estate program)
- At least 3-4 years experience as a residential property manager
- Outstanding presentation
- Excellent communication skills when it comes to dealing with tenants and landlords
- Exceptional time management skills
- A current drivers license
In return our client will offer you an attractive competitive salary, excellent team support and a company car.
How to apply
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong of Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 3rd Feb 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org