About the Company
Use this great opportunity to further develop your property management skills by joining this well reputed real estate agency in the southern suburbs. You will be part of a close-knit team who work together to provide exceptional customer service for their 700 plus properties.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Property Manager to step up within a leading agency to become a senior member of their team. You will be managing a well kept quality portfolio of approximately 140 properties.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Preparation of lease documentation
- Signing up new tenants
- Open Inspections
- Routine Inspections
- Arranging maintenance
- Tribunal Hearings
- Other administrative duties as required
Ideally as the successful candidate you live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide and have the following:
- Previous experience in a management role of 3 years plus years
- Experience providing general administrative support
- A current driver's license and a reliable car
- Well developed computer skills including MS Word, Excel and REST
- A current Registration in Property Management will be looked upon favourably.
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci of Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 6th Feb 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com