About the Company
Located in the northern suburbs this client specializes in residential real estate and is part of a national leading franchise.
About the role
We are looking for an Inspections Officer to assist our client with residential routine, ingoing, outgoing and open inspections on a daily basis.
It is essential that the successful applicant be highly organised, possess good time management skills and a keen eye for detail. Additional to this you must be a good communicator to ensure the smooth functioning of this important role in this leading team.
- Creating, attending and processing routine inspections
- Attending and processing ingoing and final inspections when required
- Meeting Landlords at their investment properties
- Liaising with Tenants to ensure properties are kept to a standard condition
- Liaising with tradespeople
- Coordinating maintenance and work orders
To be successful for this role it is imperative that you have:
- A minimum 6-12 months experience in residential property management and inspections
- A current Driver's License and reliable car
- Knowledge of Multi Array is preferred but not essential
- Must be familiar with the Residential Tenancies Act
- Outstanding time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Property Management registration.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 6th Feb 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org