Trust Account Administrator
Our client is a highly reputable property management agency that services and dominates the property investment market. Situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide they are surrounded by fantastic cafes, shops and all amenities.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Trust Accountant who is meticulous and process-driven to take the reins of Property Management accounts function. You will have the chance to work autonomously and make the role your own. Love sinking your teeth into systems and processes and have a keen eye for detail - well this role might work for you.
In this multi-faceted role, your responsibilities as a Trust Accountant will include:
- Preparing daily banking and reconciling the trust account
- Opening and closing investment accounts
- Mid and end of month for the property management portfolio
- Dealing with all client invoicing and accounts enquiries
- Disbursements of deposit monies
- Assisting Property Managers with ledgers and owner/tenant queries
Qualities that are important to this client are:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years experience in a property management office managing a property management trust account using PropertyMe or REM.
- Property management registration
You will join a supportive and friendly culture where personal and professional development within the company is encouraged. This role may suit a parent returning to the work-force, or a well-experienced property management professional seeking work-life balance. This role is being offered at 25 hours per week on a permanent part-time basis.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Date posted: Fri, 14th Feb 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com