Commercial Property Administrator
About the Company
This is a professional boutique company located conveniently in the CBD with modern offices. The agency services a small portfolio of properties in the commercial sector including a mix of retail, industrial and office space, they are currently looking for an established Commercial Property Administrator to come on board.
This Monday - Friday role provides property/sales administration support to the sales team and the Directors. Your duties will include:
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Continual maintenance management including obtaining quotes and arranging maintenance contracts
- Ensuring all rent reviews are implemented in required time frames
- Arrears management
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- Tenant invoices, Rent entry/receipting
- Create web listings, manage marketing and advertising
- File management and maintenance of a filing database
• The successful applicant must have experience in the commercial property management sector
• Statement of Attainment (Property Management Units)
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Great organisational skills and be systems oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Confidence and ability to liaise with all levels of professionals
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements
• Reliable car and drivers licence
Work amongst a small and professional group of people in a busy environment. Although working autonomously you will be an integral part of this team.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 8232 2220 or 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 21 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 23rd Mar 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org