About the Company
Our client is a large organisation with large portfolio of properties. Working in a high volume environment with a strong client focus, they are at the forefront of ensuring that the assets of the organisation are maintained to a high standard across SA.
About the Role
You will be joining an experienced team of property, project and facilities management professionals. Working alongside internal clients and external contractors you will have excellent attention to detail and be focused on providing high end customer service to the clients.
You will be responsible for handling enquiries from regional sites related to facilities management and projects to provide advice and assist with compliance. General duties will include
- Handling internal client enquiries related to facilities management, maintenance and asset systems
- Assist with projects including liaising with external project managers and contractors
- Oversee asset management systems including life cycle management and compliance
- Undertake duties to prepare and manage sites as related to the Coronavirus outbreak
- General administrative duties to assist the team
We are looking for someone who has solid experience in both hard and soft facilities management who is available to start immediately. The ability to juggle multiple tasks, keep asset management databases up to date and manage client needs and expectations are essential. You will need strong admin skills and intermediate computer skills including MS word, Outlook and Excel to manage the work flow and flourish in this position.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Jane Carey from Edge Recruitment on 08 8232 2220 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
To keep the process quick, simple and safe we will be conducing interviews via Skype or Zoom.
Date posted: Mon, 23rd Mar 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org