Commercial Property Manager
About the company
This privately owned company operates just north of the city. Work for a proud South Australian company. You will be responsible for operating income in excess of $17million annually and a property portfolio valued in excess of $97million.
About the role
Are you a leader, this position has the key responsibilities for managing the property management portfolio and a close knit team of professionals.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Lease Renewals and agreements
- New property fit outs/tenancy refurbishments and developments
- Tenancy Schedules and leases
- Monthly reporting
- Preparation of annual variable outgoings budget and cash flows
- Negotiating new tenancies and existing ones as required
- Maintaining and developing a new property management system
- Liaise with facilities regarding tenancy inspection & maintenance
- Legal matters, ensuring compliance of the portfolio with regard to legislation.
To be considered for the role:
- 5+ years experience in a commercial property/facilities management role
- Current property management registration
- A proactive approach with and 'can do' attitude
- Sound financial acumen
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Corporate presentation
- Effective communication; both written and verbal to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a high performing team environment
- Corporate working environment
- Benefit from a company that provides a professional, safe and healthy workplace
- The team strives to ensure that best practice is achieved across all corporate and operational sector
If you have the required qualifications and local experience and this sounds like the role for you simply apply now! Or for further information contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 for a confidential chat. This position is being managed exclusively by Edge Recruitment.
Date posted: Tue, 12th May 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com