About the Company
This national company is located in the CBD and provides Commercial Valuation and Property Advisory services throughout Australia.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced qualified Commercial Valuer (CPV). You will be required to value a mix of retail, industrial and office space across Adelaide so previous experience in any one of these sectors would be an advantage. Ideally this role would suit somebody that specialises in a niche area of commercial valuations.
- Leading the business and establishing opportunities for growth from clients across Adelaide
- Building effective business relationships internally and externally
- Producing comprehensive valuation reports demonstrating high level analysis and specialised expertise
- Reporting on the financial statements and performance of the business
- Examining items and select methods of evaluation
- Calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- Provide consultancy advice on valuation matters
- Demonstrated experience dealing with major players in the industry
- Current API member and CPV status is mandatory
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and multiple data base systems
- Current drivers license
- Proven demonstrated relationships with banks and private clients
The position is located in the CBD in a modern corporate office and car parking is provided. Be part of a group of commercial valuers who are all specialists in their respective fields.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion. Please note you must meet the above criteria to be considered for this role. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 14th May 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com