Property Managers and Assistants
With the government lifting some restrictions on COVID-19, Edge Recruitment are committed to providing the highest quality of professional care and health and safety for our temp team. All temps are given strict safety protocols to follow in regards to hygiene when working on client premises as they undertake various roles in real estate offices.
About the roles
We are currently seeking a number of experienced and energetic residential property managers and assistants who will thrive on providing superior service to our clients' landlords and tenants. There are varying opportunities to manage full portfolios or undertake specific set tasks such as:
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Lease preparation
- Processing tenant applications
- Rent arrears
- Repairs and maintenance
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a real estate office
- Completed or nearly completion of your Property Management Registration
- Knowledge of REST, Property Me, Real Estate Manager or Console and use of iPads for inspections will be looked upon favourably
- SA driver's license and own car
- Must be available at short notice and have the flexibility to work at different locations
Choose when and where you work. Explore different environments within the industry and expand your skills. Our assignments vary from one day to one year and many of our temps are able to convert to permanent roles. Get paid every week, yes we run our payroll every Tuesday morning.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci from Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
To keep the process quick, simple and safe we will be conducting interviews via Facetime, Skype or Zoom.
Date posted: Mon, 18th May 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org