About the company
Work for a company that has simple goals - to build and manage a diverse property portfolio whilst being known as a source of knowledge and guidance for property owners. These two goals have been the backbone of this company which has now been operating in Adelaide for over 25 years.
Working in a small knit team in their modern office located in the western suburb of Adelaide, you will manage a medium-sized portfolio. Due to the nature of the portfolio, there is some flexibility in working hours. The property manager we are seeking will have the following abilities:
- Provide excellent verbal and written correspondence to landlords, tenants and directors of the business
- Experience with tribunal hearings, insurance claims and bond refunds
- Conduct one on one inspections and virtual routines presently due to the Coronavirus.
- Be able to provide sound advice to improve the landlord's investment
- Confident writing and implementing policies and procedures across the department.
- 3-5 Years’ property management experience and a current Registration of Property Management
- Have a good understanding of Console, Word and Excel
- Be effective without direct management, yet welcome structure and supervision as needed
- Converting business development opportunities
Are you looking for a portfolio to make your own? Wanting to step up and eventually manage a team? Well, this role is for you! A generous remuneration package is on offer which includes salary, car allowance and bonuses. This role is available now!
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
To keep the process quick, simple and safe we will be conducting interviews via Facetime, Skype or Zoom.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 22nd May 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org