About the Company
Our client specialises in delivering an exceptional service to the Adelaide commercial property market. They are a niche provider offering consulting and asset management services with a philosophy to create and build strong relationships with clients, maximizing the performance and presentation of property investments.
About the role
You will enjoy being an essential part of this small, professional and friendly team, highly valued by their clients and excel in:-
- Reviewing income & expenditure to maximize return
- Communicating frequently and effectively with owners and tenants and providing relevant and timely advice
- Ensuring lease documentation is correct and in place
- Provide recommendations and conduct negotiations relating to rent reviews, lease renewals and leasing in addition to other tenant negotiations
- Ensuring competent and satisfactory performance of maintenance procedures and contractors, including frequent reviews
- Undertaking regular physical inspections of the properties
- Preparing income and expenditure budgets and much more!
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the drive, energy and passion to become an integral part of this very successful organisation. An intermediate to high level of computer literacy and a sound working knowledge of the systems and procedures required to run a diverse commercial property management portfolio are essential.
To be considered it is expected you will have the required qualifications and a current property management license. Your local experience will demonstrate a solid understanding of the Adelaide commercial property market enabling you to manage and provide a total asset management service to your own mixed portfolio.
This is an opportunity to be well remunerated in a role and be part of an environment that is a pleasure to work in.
If this sounds like an opportunity that will excite you, still enabling you to keep your hand on the pulse, whilst maintaining a good home/work balance, then don’t delay!
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 18th Jun 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org