About the Company
Our client is a South Australian local company with a significant mixed commercial property portfolio. Due to an internal promotion, they are now looking for an assistant commercial property manager to join their team.
About the Role
Working closely with a very experienced, driven commercial property manager, you will assist with the portfolio to manage a number of commercial properties including retail, office buildings, industrial warehouses and single tenancies. You will be responsible for maintaining the lease management framework, monitoring, reviewing and reporting on leases and wider property management issues.
- Providing support to the Property Manager in all matters including administration and clerical support
- Assistance with day to day operation of properties
- Assistance with budgets and outgoing reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and tenant in relation to day to day operation of properties
- Maintain an up to date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Ensure all rent reviews are captured and implemented in the required time frames
- Conflict resolution and continual maintenance management
- Attendance to annual inspections of properties, preparations of inspection reports and compliance documentation
As a minimum, you will need to have your current Property Management Registration or Land Agents License.
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 20th Jul 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org