Commercial Property Manager
About the Company
This is a professional boutique company located conveniently in the CBD with modern offices. The agency services a medium size portfolio of properties in the commercial sector which includes a mix of retail/office space and a very small industrial portfolio. They are currently looking for an established Commercial Property Manager to come on board.
Reporting to the Directors you will be part of a close knit team managing significant properties. You will enjoy a busy role with responsibilities of:
- Liaising with clients, contractors and tenants in a face to face environment
- Attend regular site inspections and management meetings
- Maintaining an up-to-date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Continual maintenance management including obtaining quotes and arranging maintenance contracts
- Ensuring all rent reviews are implemented in required time frames
- Arrears management
- Budgets & outgoings reporting
- End to end management of retail and commercial assets
If a proactive outlook and strong communication are your strong points and you thrive working in key hands-on management roles, then this could be what you’re looking for! You will have a minimum of two years working across the commercial property sector. Relevant property qualifications are essential. To be successful you will have the drive, energy and passion to become an integral part of this very successful business.
How to apply
For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 2nd Sep 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com