About the Company
Located just north of the city of Adelaide right on a busy bustling cafe strip. This company has beautifully furnished offices and offer training, support, up to date IT systems and a superb team environment.
About the Role
They are now seeking an experienced Residential Property Manager to join their friendly team. The portfolio of just over 130 properties and is spread over the south western suburbs.
Duties & Responsibilities
As their new Residential Property Manager your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Inspections (routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Monitoring properties and following up all lease expiries monthly
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal hearings
- Show throughs
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing and costing
- Bond refunds
To be successful for this excellent opportunity you must possess the following qualities:-
- Ideally a minimum 1-2 years experience in property management
- Current CBS property management registration
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Your personality must be enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and have high ethical values.
- Have experience with Rest
- Work full-time but have a real balance work/life balance - this company are not clock watchers!
- Work for a company that values their property management business
- Learn how the best in the business operate and succeed.
- You enjoy a positive, fun and vibrant work place.
Interested, call Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 4th Sep 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org