About the company
Work for one of Adelaide's longstanding Conveyancing Firms who specialize in residential/commercial property transactions. In this busy environment you will be part of a dedicated team that work hard but also like to have fun while they work.
The position available requires the candidate to be able to:
- Manage their own files
- Maintain and develop client and referral relationships
- Take Client instructions
- Prioritise deadlines
- Attend settlements if needed
- You will need to be an experienced Conveyancer and able to handle A-Z file management of residential conveyancing
- Previous Conveyancing industry experience (min. 2 years)
- Self-motivation and adaptability to the needs of each client
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking ability with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficiency with web-based practice management tools
Work with a genuine & hard working team who look out for each other and get the job done together.
How to apply
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 15th Sep 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com