About the Company
Our client is a family-owned local company with a significant commercial property portfolio. Working alongside the management team you will have the ability to further develop and maintain relationships with clients, landlords and tenants.
About the Role
Your role as a Commercial Property Manager will require you to manage a substantial number of commercial properties including office buildings, industrial warehouses and single tenancies located predominantly located withing 10-15km of the CBD. You will be responsible for maintaining the lease management framework, participating in lease negotiation processes and monitoring, reviewing and reporting on leases and wider property management issues.
- Maintain an up to date tenancy schedule across the portfolio
- Review existing tenancy agreements and ensure all charges including outgoings are being captured and correctly recovered or paid
- Contribute to the effective management of property leases, both expenditure and revenue.
- Responsible for the notification and implementation of lease renewals
- Ensure all rent reviews are captured and implemented in the required time frames
- Build and maintain strong relationships with landlords, tenants and all stakeholders to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Conflict resolution and continual maintenance management
- Business development and expanding the business with the addition of new management contracts
- Prepare reports and correspondence
As such it is ideal although not essential that you have degree qualifications in Property. As a minimum, you will need your CBS Property Registration as well as 2-3 years of experience in managing a mixed commercial portfolio.
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Oct 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com