Property Managers and Assistants
Edge Recruitment are committed to providing the highest quality of professional care and health and safety for our temp team. This is more important than ever due to the COVID-19 crisis. All temps are given strict safety protocols to follow in regards to hygiene when working on client premises as they undertake various roles in real estate offices.
About the roles
We are currently seeking experienced and energetic residential property managers and assistants who will thrive on providing superior service to our clients' landlords and tenants. There are varying opportunities to manage full portfolios or undertake specific set tasks such as:
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Lease preparation
- Processing tenant applications
- Rent arrears
- Repairs and maintenance
- Minimum 12 months of experience working in a real estate office
- Completion of your Property Management Registration
- Knowledge of REST, Property Me, Real Estate Manager or Console and use of iPads for inspections will be looked upon favourably
- SA driver's license and own car
- Must be available at short notice and have the flexibility to work at different locations
Choose when and where you work. Explore different environments within the industry and expand your skills. Our assignments vary from one day to one year and many of our temps are able to convert to permanent roles. Get paid every week, yes we run our payroll every Tuesday morning.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci from Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format.
Candidates may choose between a face-to-face interview or video interview. Any video interviews will be conducted via Facetime, Skype or Zoom, to keep the process simple and safe.
Date posted: Wed, 7th Oct 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com