About the company
This successful residential agency is one of the busiest in this blue-chip area. Well known with a high profile they are looking for an experienced sales coordinator to join their team.
Duties of the role
The sales coordinator will be responsible for assisting clients with their inquiries, supporting sales consultants from the listing through to the sales process, and general administration. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing agency agreements
- Putting together marketing material for new listings
- Prepare auction day packs
- Updating and managing the sales database
- Ordering searches and preparing contracts
- Co-ordinating advertising
- Receipting deposits
- Processing settlements
- Liaising with conveyancers for preparation of documentation prior to settlement of property
- Ensure all agency agreements meet compliance requirements.
We need a confident sales coordinator who has previous experience in a sales administration role. Working at a fast pace you will need to be able to multitask, know your forms from your contracts and have high attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and exposure to a real estate sales database will be essential
How to Apply
For further information contact Kelly Armstrong on 0433 505 499 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 8th Oct 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org