About the Company
This professional agency located conveniently in the CBD with modern offices that specialize in both commercial and residential property. The agency services a portfolio of properties in the commercial sector including a mix of retail, industrial and office space.
About the Role
Reporting to the Directors you will be part of a close knit team managing significant properties. Managing a medium size portfolio, you will be responsible for maintaining this at all times. You must have great communication skills and be able to deal with both tenants and landlords.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Conduct rent reviews
- Continual maintenance management including obtaining quotes and arranging maintenance contracts
- Liaise with solicitors on leasing documents & compliance
- Arrears management
- Property inspections
- Preparation of lease documentation and disclosure statements
- Preparing outgoing budgets & reconciliations
- Certificate in property management- CBS registration
- 3-5 years plus experience managing a commercial portfolio
- A valid current drivers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial documents, agreements and legal requirements
This dynamic corporate team pride themselves on their work ethic, they are dedicated to working together to ensure the departments runs smoothly. This company understands how busy a property manager can get and works with them to ensure they have great support around them.
How to apply
For further information please contact Kelly Armstrong of Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 or apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Mon, 2nd Nov 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org