Real Estate - Sales Associate
We are seeking motivated people who have had prior experience in building strong relationships. Perhaps as a sales assistant, administrator or property manager in a real estate office or maybe in another sales related environment. You must have either completed or be willing to commence your Certificate IV in Property.
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Work alongside and learn from an agent who is a consistently high performer.
- Bring to the role energy, enthusiasm and exceptional attention to detail.
- Need to be corporately presented, have fantastic communication skills and be looking for a long term career in real estate.
We have been recruiting in Adelaide real estate for over 20 years and know the personality traits and characteristics that are common to successful real estate salespeople. We need to ensure that YOU have those strengths!
Ideally you will have good personal networks and excellent local area knowledge so that ultimately you will be appraising and selling your own listings. While learning you may undertake the following duties:-
- Coordinating diaries and booking in appraisals and appointments
- Preparing all pre-listing kits
- Entering all new properties on databases
- Liaising with the marketing department in regards to proofing ads and monitoring advertising budgets.
- Liaising with Vendors and Buyers on a daily basis.
- Preparing all files for weekend auctions and open inspections
- Processing all contracts including following up building inspections, finance approvals etc.
- Organising settlement keys/gifts
For further information contact Gary Beesley at Edge Recruitment on 0418 831 177
Date posted: Tue, 10th Nov 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com