Our client is a well-established and successful boutique conveyancing firm located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide. They are seeking an experienced file manager/conveyancing assistant to join their dynamic team.
Do you want to be part of a team that support each other and are driven to succeed? Your skills in complete file management are a must along with assisting in the process of settlements.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Opening files
- Data entry
- Trust accounting
- Conveyancing file administration
- Producing relevant documentation to ensure settlements take place
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Experience in working with a high volume of residential and commercial transactions
- Previous Settlement and Conveyancing experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- Be a great team player and be able to use your own initiative and work autonomously at times
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Fri, 13th Nov 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org