This business is one of Adelaide's leading real estate agencies employing over 80 plus staff members. They are located in Adelaide's eastern suburbs in sleek offices and a stone's throw from cafes and busy retail and lifestyle precincts. With a close-knit and dynamic team, they work extremely well across sales and property management.
This role requires a 'hands-on' Senior Sales Administrator/Team Leader with the skills, experience, and savvy attitude to be the back bone of the day-to-day operations of their sales team. You will need to be able to work independently, communicate with other team members, and be super organised in order to maximize efficiencies. Main duties are:
- Lead, support, develop and coach the sales administration team
- Provide sales administration support to a select number of sales consultants
- Manage the workload overflow
- Conduct twice-yearly performance check-ins and reviews
- Liaise with business partners from each sub-office in relation to all sales administration
- Process Sales Agency Agreements and prepare contracts
- Database management - update and manage the CRM
- Be the go-to person for CRM queries, support, and training
- Coordinate property marketing including signboards, brochures, and internet launches
The candidate we are seeking has proven experience in real estate with a minimum of 5 years. Ideally, you would be looking to develop your career by managing a team or maybe you have managed a team and want to remain hands on.
What's on offer
You will join a supportive and friendly culture where personal and professional development within the company is encouraged. They support local and community events and encourage their staff to become actively involved.
How to apply
Interested in finding out more? For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years of servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Tue, 17th Nov 2020
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org