Display Home Host
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Display Home Host to join a highly respected residential development company working within their sales centre at Meadows.
This role is part time and will involve working 3 days per week, inclusive of weekends. Hours of work are 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Based on site and working closely with the Sales Team Leader you will handle initial enquires from potential clients relating to land sales and releases. While you are not responsible for pulling the deal together and issuing contracts, you will be pivotal in promoting the available product to the general public and local builders. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Face to face customer interaction
- Providing information on available and upcoming stock
- Liaising with builders to promote land opportunities
- Directing sales enquiries to sales staff
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Maintaining customer enquiry lists and preparing reports
- General administration duties
- A drivers licence and reliable car
- Be available to work weekends
- Self-motivating and able to work unsupervised
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Professional presentation
If you have a passion for customer service and think this is the role for you we look forward to your application!
For further information please contact Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment on 0405 679 971 or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in Word format.
Date posted: Mon, 11th Jan 2021
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com