With over 40 years of real estate sales and property management experience, our client has built a fledgling business focussing on exceptional customer service. This focus has provided them with strong business growth, a larger team and more offices under their banner.
As their new Property Manager, you will work within the property management division and be responsible for portfolio management with no trust accounting nor routine inspections. The successful candidate will be able to start with immediate effect and will enjoy full support in the transition of the role.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, and creditors
- Prepare tenant sign-ups and lease renewals
- Process maintenance requests and organise repairs
- Manage dispute resolution and bond refunds
- Attend tribunal hearings if necessary
- Previous experience as a Property Manager (min. 3 years)
- Hold a property management registration and current drivers licence
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Property Me experience preferred
- Desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise deadlines
This company believes in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. They also value humility and drive accountability amongst their team members. These are the values that guide their great culture and supportive working environment. Sound like a company you would like to be associated with?
How to apply
For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 0405 679 971 or 08 8232 2220 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 22 years of servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Wed, 13th Jan 2021
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org