Part Time Property Manager
About the company
Our client is a family owned and operated business that provides competitive services in the real estate market. Their business strives for local market leadership in the western suburbs of Adelaide and continually seeks to enhance it's reputation amongst both the public and members of the industry for professionalism, integrity and competence as real estate practitioners.
About the role
You will take ownership of a small portfolio of residential properties on a part-time basis. This portfolio has been well maintained and cared for and you will enjoy not taking phone calls after hours.
As their new Part-time Residential Property Manager your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Processing applications and signing up new tenants
- Inspections (routine, ingoing and outgoing tenancies)
- Monitoring properties and following up all lease expiries monthly
- Organising and supervising property maintenance
- Residential Tenancy Tribunal hearings
- Show throughs
- Preparing & typing leases/renewals
- Advertising placing and costing
- Bond refunds
To be successful for this excellent opportunity you must possess the following qualities:-
- well organised, proficient and have the ability to prioritise
- professional communication skills with casual and friendly approach
- knowledge of relevant SA legislation
- previous property management experience of at least 2-3 years with REST/Console experience
- a passion for delivering customer service
Would you like to work with a great team of people and a company with a great reputation. Modernised office with off street parking. Don't miss this opportunity....now is the time to apply!
Opportunities like this don't come along very often.
How to apply
This position is being managed exclusively by Mary-Jane Massicci at Edge Recruitment, for a confidential discussion call now on 8232 2220 or simply apply now! Benefit from our extensive knowledge of the local SA real estate industry!
Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 18 years servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.
Date posted: Thu, 6th Jul 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: email@example.com