Project Manager - Construction
A fantastic opportunity for a junior project manager to further develop skills and experience and be mentored by one of the best in the industry.
Due to continued and sustained growth and with a strong pipeline of work, an excellent career opportunity exists for a self motivated professional to work closely with a Senior Project Director in a small, focused team environment.
Initially this role involves responsibility for all aspects of a mixed used commercial/residential project in the inner North. In conjunction with the Senior Project Director you will work on and be experienced in:
- Management of all aspects of a project - establishment, procurement, construction, cost control, commissioning and handover.
- Client and stakeholder liaison throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Managing and developing client briefs.
- Coordinating project resources.
- Managing the design process and contract management.
- Strong construction project management experience.
- Previous experience in the local industry.
- Experience which indicates your capacity to work autonomously, tackle problems proactively while working effectively as part of a team.
- Formal Qualification in Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent industry experience.
- Energy and drive to achieve the best results from the projects you work on.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to deliver successful projects on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and natural ability to communicate/negotiate.
Date posted: Fri, 14th Jul 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org