Commercial Property - Leasing and Management
We are looking for a Commercial Property Manager or Leasing Executive to join our client's business in their SA headquarters. This is a key role within the property department of a diverse and exciting organisation.
You will be responsible for commercial leasing activities associated with some key sectors of the company's sites as well as forming part of the property team managing and leasing a large commercial property portfolio.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders building, developing and nurturing relationships
- Management of existing commercial leases in conjunction with the Head of Leasing
- Negotiate lease terms with existing and prospective tenants and landlords
- 2 or 3 years working in commercial leasing and or property management
- Preferably tertiary qualified in a Property or related degree with a good understanding of the retail leases act
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Date posted: Mon, 17th Jul 2017
Salary: Contact us
Apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org